- Sort by Date
- Show <strong>36 Products</strong>
Peel and Stick Tiles are Easy Tiles for Kitchens and Bathrooms a Quick Instant Make-over.
Peel and stick tile is self-adhesive, some people call it self-adhesive wall tile. It is the easiest, fastest, and most affordable way to tile a surface or create a backsplash.
Material: high-quality PET paper, glossy printing patterns with 3D PU glue on the surface. protection and no pollution.
Product Features: Waterproof, scratch-proof, antiultraviolet, shine product with a 3d mosaic effect. Warranty: 5years, if you install the peel and stick tiles in the right way and right place.
Why Choose Peel and Stick Mosaic Tiles
We are Clever Mosaics is China peel and stick tile manufacturer. We have a lot of colorful peel and stick tile designs. Our tiles are in different colors and patterns, they look like real high gloss glass, stone, or ceramic tiles. no matter you are finding a subway, a square mosaic, or hexagon designs, you can find your styles here. Also, we accept OEM/ODM, we can customize and process all kinds of patterns as you need.
The mosaic sticker tile is self-adhesive. no special adhesive glue or grout needed when sticking the tiles on the wall.
The vinyl tile backsplash is waterproof and oilproof. DIY decor your kitchen backsplash and bathroom walls are available.
The waterproof tile is light-weight and convenient to ship. you don’t need to worry about the damage from shipping.
Our decorative peel and stick tiles are easy to install. peel and impress. Overlap one by one, no special tools or skills are needed. No need to find experienced guys to help, you can do it yourself. it offers a fast, fun, and affordable way to tile a surface such as a kitchen or a bathroom.
The decorative tile is easy to remove. Usually, you only need a hairdryer to warm up long enough to soften the peel and stick tile back adhesive. peel starting with one of the corners, then peel the whole tile off!
How to install peel and stick wall tiles
Clean the walls
Cut off fingers
Align tile on the right side of the wall
Overlapping or interlocking connecting tiles
If need, seal borders
Tile Installation Notice
There are some taking cares before you install the peel and stick smart tiles, but here we want to remind you again:
- Do not use the peel and stick vinyl tiles in your shower, or do not use them for home exterior wall decor!
- Do not use our peel and stick vinyl tiles for floor decor. They are peel and stick wall tiles, not peel and stick floor tiles!
- Do not use the stick and peel tile backsplashes on freshly painted walls. Please wait up to three weeks to make sure the wall is drying enough, to ensure the best decorating results.
Other Details About Our Peel Stick Tiles We Want You Know
- Our sticky tiles are waterproof, you can get the top wet.
- Our peel and stick tiles are heat resistant, you can even use them behind the kitchen stove backsplash.
- Tiling over tile: you can put our luxury vinyl tiles over existing smooth ceramic or stone tiles, but keep the old tile surface clean and dry.
- Our peel and stick plastic backsplash tiles are easy to remove: with a hairdryer to warm up the tile back adhesive and peel the tile off softly starting with the corner. At the end of your lease with little to no damage to the wall.
- Our adhesive tiles are usually made from vinyl and have a self-adhesive backing that sticks to most smooth, flat surfaces. Since peel and stick tiles do not require mortar or grout for installation, they are not as sturdy or as long-lasting as ceramic, porcelain, or stone tiles
Buy Cheap Peel Stick Tile From Us
As the direct peel stick tile factory, we have more than 100 different designs of colorful and shapeable sticky tiles for you to choose from, please feel free to contact us for the product category.
We have serval designs in stock, you can buy them here, and we can ship the tiles to you, no matter you are in the USA, Canada, UK, or Spanish. We are a company professional in international trade.
Other Questions People Often Ask
1.Are you a manufacturer or Trading company?
We are the manufacturer
2. What’s the product size?
- a) 10 inch x 10 inch (25.4cm x 25.4cm ), 1 Sqm ~15.5 pieces.
- b) 10.62 inch x 10 inch (27cm x 25.4cm), 1 Sqm ~14.6 pieces.
- c) 10.5 inch x 10.5 inch (26.7cm x 26.7cm), 1 Sqm ~14 pieces.
- d) 11inch x 9.25 inch (27.9cm x 23.5cm ), 1 Sqm ~15 pieces.
- e) 11.25 inch x 10 inch (28.6cm x 25.4cm), 1 Sqm ~14 pieces.
- f ) 12 inch x 12 inch (30.5cm x 30.5cm), 1 Sqm ~11 pieces.
OEM order is welcomed, we can make product size per customer request.
3. Are Peel and Stick Wall Tiles heat resistant?
Once the Tiles have completely adhered to the surface – generally after 48 hours – they are resistant to the heat of a stove. However, it is recommended to prevent direct exposure to an open flame.
4. Are Peel and Stick Wall Tiles resistant to humidity and water?
Once the Tiles have completely adhered to the surface – generally after 48 hours – they are resistant to the humidity of bathrooms and water splash. However, it is highly inadvisable to install them in the shower.
5. What are ideal surfaces for installing the tiles on?
Smooth undamaged surfaces are perfect. For example:
Painted gypsum (after a 21-day curing time for fresh paint)
Smooth ceramic tile
Wall panel (acrylic)
Simply clean the surface with a degreaser before beginning the installation.
6. What surfaces should not install Tiles on?
The Tiles cannot adhere properly to certain rough or porous surfaces. For example:
Relief ceramic tiles
7.What must I do before installing Tiles?
The entire surface must be cleaned with a degreaser (TSP, for example) and be completely dry. Make sure that the ambient temperature is between 18 °C (65 °F) and 35 °C (95 °F) and that the Peel and Stick Wall Tiles are at room temperature.