Do-it-yourself Moroccan Style decorative composite tile
Do you want to quickly cover your kitchen and bathroom backsplash with Moroccan art tile? This inspired Moroccan composite tile is a good choice! It is a flexible, lightweight mosaic product that offers you a real, thin-cut colorful option for home kitchen and bathroom walls update.
Our peel and stick Moroccan inspired composite tile have traditional ceramic and metal textured but light-weight and easy to stick. Simply measure, cut, peel stick, installation eliminates the need for mortar or grout, and no contractor is necessary. Our peel n stick composite tile brings the high gloss, 3d Moroccan mosaic looks without the cost and mess of grouting. Within hours dramatically transform a kitchen, bathroom, wet bar, laundry room, etc. A remodeling project that anyone can expertly complete by themselves.
As the direct peel stick composite tile supplier, we have more than 50 different design easy sticky adhesive stone tiles. You can check more composite tiles option here
Colorful Inspired Moroccan Composite Backsplash Tile Features and Advantages
- Easy installation: tile backed strong adhesive. Just “Peel Stick”, you can do-it-yourself.
- Time and Budget Saving: without any of the cost, mess, time, effort and frustration normally associated with demolition, tiling, and grouting
- High gloss: colorful Moroccan mosaic pattern look tile has the texture of metal, but lighter weight.
- DIY design: you can cut the tile into a suitable size for your project. Easy and free DIY.
- Widely use: suitable for interior and exterior wall deco for both household and commercial use
- High-temperature resistance: the tile backsplash has long life-span and can resist heat and moisture.
- Stuck very firmly and avoid the piece go off
- Easy maintain: you don’t need to worry about potential oil spatter contamination, it’s easy to wipe to remove the stains.
- Washable and durable
- Dustproof and the color never fade
Notice and Tips When Install the Decorative Inspired Composite Tile
- Our self-adhesive Moroccan tile backsplash could be cut into any suitable size easily with an industrial scissor.
- Before installation, please keep the surface of the walls are clean and smooth without dust before install.
- Of course, you can joint it into any pattern you want.
- The tile is backed with strong adhesive glue, please make sure it’s exact measurement before sticking on. Or it will be hard to take off.
- The typical orange peeling textured wall is not suitable for direct installation of Clever Mosaics faux stone tiles, please sand off the texture and apply a coat of primer, allowing at least 72 hours curing, then apply the sticky tiles over it permanently.
We sell our mosaic stick-on tiles on some platform, you can check Where to Buy
You can buy the Moroccan mosaic backsplash from this website. We will delivery the tile backsplash to you after order accepts. Delivery charges will be added based on the number of items in the package, delivery method and destination of the package. We will process the order within 3 business days after order accepted.
Besides, We cheap wholesale faux stone mosaic backsplash tiles. We have our own factory in China and exported the tiles for serval years.
So if you want to order big quantity, or want to customize, please contact us at [email protected], we will give you a competitive price.
5 based on votes
Moroccan Inspired Tile Peel Stick Composite
Out of Stock