Sticky Moroccan Wood Pattern Wall Tile Composite Mosaic
Our wood pattern Moroccan tile is a fantastic way to spice up your home walls no matter your decorating style. So whether you are looking for a few boho-inspired flooring ideas or some tips for creating an alluring kitchen backsplash, this wood mosaic Moroccan tile ideas will get you inspired.
Our peel and stick Moroccan PVC composite tile have traditional wood and metal textured but light-weight and easy to stick. Simply measure, cut, peel stick, installation eliminates the need for mortar or grout, and no contractor is necessary. Our self-stick composite tile brings the high gloss, 3d Moroccan mosaic looks without the cost and mess of grouting. Within hours dramatically transform a kitchen, bathroom, wet bar, laundry room, etc. A remodeling project that anyone can expertly complete by themselves.
As the direct peel stick composite tile supplier, we have more than 5 different Moroccan PVC composite tiles and 50 design peel and stick stone tiles, you can check here.
Faux Wooden Moroccan Composite Backsplash Tile Features and Advantages
- Easy installation: tile backed strong adhesive. Just “Peel Stick”, you can do-it-yourself.
- Time and Budget Saving: without any of the cost, mess, time, effort and frustration normally associated with demolition, tiling, and grouting
- High gloss: colorful Moroccan wood pattern look tile has the texture of wooden, but lighter weight.
- DIY design: you can cut the tile into a suitable size for your project. Easy and free DIY.
- Widely use: suitable for interior and exterior wall deco for both household and commercial use
- High-temperature resistance: the tile backsplash has a long life-span and can resist heat and moisture.
- Stuck very firmly and avoid the piece go off
- Easy maintain: you don’t need to worry about potential oil spatter contamination, it’s easy to wipe to remove the stains.
- Washable and durable
- Dustproof and the color never fade
Notice and Tips When Install the Decorative Wood Composite Tile
- Our stickable Moroccan tile backsplash could be cut into any suitable size easily with an industrial scissor.
- Before installation, please keep the surface of the walls are clean and smooth without dust before install.
- Of course, you can joint it into any pattern you want.
- The tile is backed with strong adhesive glue, please make sure it’s exact measurement before sticking on. Or it will be hard to take off.
- The typical orange peeling textured wall is not suitable for direct installation of Clever Mosaics faux wooden tiles, please sand off the texture and apply a coat of primer, allowing at least 72 hours curing, then apply the sticky tiles over it permanently.
We sell our mosaic stick-on tiles on some platform, you can check Where to Buy
You can buy the Moroccan mosaic backsplash from this website. We will deliver the tile backsplash to you after the order accepts. Delivery charges will be added based on the number of items in the package, delivery method and destination of the package. We will process the order within 3 business days after the order accepted.
Besides, We cheap wholesale faux stone mosaic backsplash tiles. We have our own factory in China and exported the tiles for serval years.
So if you want to order big quantity, or want to customize, please contact us at [email protected], we will give you a competitive price.
5 based on votes
Moroccan Wood Pattern Wall Tile
Out of Stock