Clever Mosaics smart tile has a lot of advantages than stainless mosaic tile, stone mosaic tile, ceramic mosaic tiles and glass mosaic tiles, the smart tile is very easy to install(How to install peel and stick tiles), just peel the back paper and stick the mosaic tiles on the wall, it is a clever decoration tile, but there is something you should know before installing the tiles.
- The most important: in order to stick the clever mosaic tile well, please make sure your wall is clean, smooth and dry!
- Please keep your hands dry and clean when you install the smart clever tiles, do not touch the self-adhesive wall tile back glue
- Please do not stick the adhesive tiles to the surface like the no flat wall, rugged wall, oiled wall, uncleaned wall, moldy wall, cracked wall, you can stick the tiles on the glass surface, acrylic paneling, ceramic surface, melamine surface, waterproof wall, flat painting wall,stainless steel plate, aluminium surface etc.
- The clever tiles can be stuck on over existing wall tiles, but once again, please make sure the wall and surface is clean, smooth and dry
- The clever tiles can be removed with a hairdryer, follow below steps: 1, Warm the tile surface with a hairdryer; 2, Start the peel in the corner of each tile; 3, Peel the tile away gently. 4, Remove remaining glue with an ammonia solution.
- The clever tile is resistant to the humidity of bathrooms and waterproof. However, it is not advisable to install them in the shower, for long-term soaked in the water, the tile back glue would lose its viscosity, and drop off from the wall.
- The clever tile is resistant to the heat of a stove, that is why self-adhesive clever wall tile can be used for kitchen backsplash mosaic decor. However, it is recommended to prevent direct exposure to an open flame, you’d better keep the tiles 30cm away from the fire.
Please pay attention to these taking cares, You will have a good DIY decor project with peel and stick smart clever tiles